Alzheimer's Aromatherapy Baking Soda Cancer Cleansing Cleansing Coconut Oil Disease & Prevention Essential oils Folklore Healthy Choices Information Life Hacks Organ Toxicity Personal Health Reversing Damage Well Being
Paul Fassa is a contributing staff writer for REALfarmacy.com. His pet peeves are the Medical Mafia’s control over health and the food industry and government regulatory agencies corruption. Paul’s contributions to the health movement and global paradigm shift are well received by truth seekers
While there is currently a lack of “official scientific research” on using coconut oil to heal symptoms of degenerative neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and ALS, there is a ton of anecdotal evidence that it really can have a dramatic effect on improving the quality of life of many people, or even to reverse these diseases entirely as part of a regular routine.
Coconut oil is seen as so promising for these patients that a $250,000 grant was given by a private donor to the Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute in Florida recently to study its beneficial effects.
Dr. Mary Newport’s husband Steve suffered from Alzheimer’s Disease, so much so that he could barely make a simple drawing of a clock when asked to do so, as the picture below shows.
But after just two weeks of being given coconut oil by his wife, Steve’s symptoms began to dissipate and “the fog was lifted,” as Dr. Mary Newport told Tampabay.com.
Since then, Mary Newport has gone on to author the book ‘Alzheimer’s Disease: What If There Was a Cure?’ and to blog about coconut oil, neurological disease healing, and other holistic health topics.
She posted the story of one person who was diagnosed with ALS in 2007, and since then has battled the disease with the help of coconut oil and a magnesium chloride solution (at least 2 tablespoons of coconut oil per day is recommended if not more; Dr. Bruce Fife recommends 6-8).
In her personal blog on the subject, Mary details the changes that have taken place in the person’s ALS thanks to these supplements, including the following:
-Gained the ability to raise her toes in front of her foot upward and to tap her right foot along with music
-Normal feelings restored to her right leg
–Increased muscle strength and size in the her upper right leg, as well as her left leg
– She now has the ability to pivot her right foot forward and inward
-Bruising in her right ankle has been reduced
…and much more. The full list of changes they’ve experienced since adding coconut oil and Mg chloride to her routine can be viewed here. These changes may seem relatively minor but just imagine how difficult everyday life tasks could be without them.
Coconut oil is thought to help sufferers of neurological diseases by providing an alternate source of fuel to the brain, ketones, which helps fill the gaps when not enough glucose is being supplied or absorbed by the brain for use as fuel. Coconut oil has also been shown to aid metabolism, assist in killing viruses, and to be excellent for cooking at high temperatures compared with vegetable oils that are often genetically modified and not capable of standing up to high temperatures safely.
Man Reverses ALS with Coconut Oil in Video
Butch Matchlin, an American man who lives in Mexico City, was recently one of three people suffering from neurological diseases profiled by CBN for a segment on how they’ve been healing since adding coconut oil to their daily routines.
In the video below, Matchin demonstrates how he is now able to pick up objects, such as the snow globe you’ll see in the video, and fully grasp them with ease in a way he couldn’t in the past. Matchlin has been suffering from ALS for over five years, but as shown in the video (from 2013), his symptoms have reversed. A report on coconut oil for use in such diseases was seen by over 5 million people on CBN’s website.
You can help spread the message by sharing this post and tagging it #ALSicebucketchallenge on Facebook to get the word out and help more ALS sufferers (disclaimer: this post is for informational purposes and not medical purposes). The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is currently being used to raise awareness for research, but this potential natural solution is one that more people should know about.
Watch the video below to find out more (and please note that I personally don’t recommend microwaving the coconut oil at all).
P.S. This was shared on March Against Monsanto, a non-religious movement that welcomes people of all faiths.
Cymantra – Admin
1. Garlic: Garlic protects cardiovascular health and helps treat viruses, infections and even cancer. Scientists say that consuming 4,000 mcg of allicin can lower cholesterol, decrease diastolic and systolic blood pressure, and prevent blood clots from forming.
2. Pomegranate: This fruit cleans the arteries from plaque and stimulates the production of nitric oxide in the blood, this will open the arteries and reduce blood pressure.
3. Turmeric: curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is efficient in the reduction of fatty deposits in the arteries by 26 percent.
4. Chia seeds: the fiber content and alpha-linoleic acid that is contained in chia seeds regulates blood pressure, lower triglycerides and regulates cholesterol by increasing good and decreasing bad cholesterol.
5. Cinnamon: When cinnamon is consumed wisely, it has amazing benefits. Take a tbsp. Of cinnamon per day and it will reduce cholesterol levels, and you will get plenty of antioxidants.
6. Apples: Apples contain pectin that lower cholesterol and slows the progression of artery clogging.
7. Tomatoes: Carotenoid lycopene is an antioxidant that is contained in tomatoes. This antioxidant reduces the oxidation of bad cholesterol which causes atherosclerosis.
8. Broccoli contain vitamin K that helps to prevent calcification or hardening of the arteries. Eating broccoli prevents oxidation of LDL cholesterol which can lead to heart conditions.
9. Coconut oil: Consuming coconut oil regularly can help reduce plaque buildup in the arteries by aiding in the conversion of cholesterol in the blood stream into a form the body can use. This high concentration of medium chain triglyceride, the lauric acid present in coconut oil is thought to improve blood coagulation and perform antioxidant functions in the blood stream.